Click to set custom HTML
Enter Results Instructions
- Only those players that are eligible to play for these teams are listed.
- All registered players are listed in alphabetical order, regular in blue, others in red.
- Once players have played for that team they will be listed in blue.
- The top box on the score card will be highlighted.
- Click on the Home Players from the list in the order on the card.
- Having clicked on the player, their name will be removed from the list and placed in the correct box on the card.
- If you have selected the wrong player, click in the box on the card whereby they will be removed and put back in the list.
If a player is not listed, select Unlisted Player. A box will
be displayed whereby the players name on the card must be entered.
That player will then be listed below the card to enable the results Secretary to assertain the eligibility of that player.
- It is suggested that you go down the card and put all the Home Players in first.
- Repeat for the Away team.
- If entering results while the game is still in progress the players names may now be saved by clicking on SAVE RESULTS.
- This is useful if entering the results at the green as the players may be entered once the card is made out.
- If the match has been completed there is no need to save results yet.
- Now enter the scores. It is suggested that you enter the away scores first as usually there are more losing away scores.
- if the score is less than 21 then 21 will automatically be entered for the opponent.
- Again if you have entered a wrong score click on the score box and re-enter.
- Click on SAVE RESULTS again and scores will now be saved.
- If entering results at the green the scores may be saved as the matches have been played.
- The results will not be displayed in the tables and results pages unless all scores have been entered.
- The results may be corrected by the Home or Away team for up to 5 days after the match has been played.