|Middlewich NFU Bowling Club 2018|
Enter Results Instructions
- For a club with many players SCROLL DOWN or DRAG UP the list up to see all players.
- The top box on the score card will be highlighted in blue.
- Only those players that are eligible to play for these teams are listed.
- All registered players are listed in alphabetical order, regular in blue, others in black.
- Once players have played for that team they will be listed in blue. Click on the Home Players from the list in the order on the card.
- Having clicked on the player, their name will be removed from the list (unless they are allowed to play twice) and placed in the correct box on the card.
- If you have selected the wrong player, click in the box on the card whereby they will be removed and put back in the list.
If a player is not listed, select Unlisted Player. A box will
be displayed whereby the players name on the card must be entered.
That player will then be listed below the card to enable the results Secretary to assertain the eligibility of that player.
- It is suggested that you go down the card and put all the Home Players in first.
- Repeat for the Away team.
- If entering results while the game is still in progress the players names may now be saved by clicking on SAVE RESULTS.
- This is useful if entering the results at the green as the players may be entered once the card is made out.
- Now enter the scores by clicking on the relevant score alongside the score card. If you put in the loosing score first then the winning score will autimatically be entered for their opponent.
- Again if you have entered a wrong score click on the score box and re-enter.
- Click on SAVE RESULTS and scores will now be saved.
- If entering results at the green the scores may be saved as the matches have been played.
- The results will not be displayed in the tables and results pages unless all scores have been entered.
- The results may be corrected by the Home or Away team for up to 5 days after the match has been played.